Because sometimes you need a professional
BDO’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Services provide a structured on-demand service approach to your GRC requirements while providing sufficient consideration as to the right approach for your organisation's culture, people and values.
Our GRC service credentials include professionals with extensive experience, leading edge processes and innovative technologies that can support you in identifying, analyzing, and mitigating risk to ensure appropriate balance between risk and opportunities.
Besides helping clients to reduce the cost of GRC via continuous monitoring, timely remediation of shortfalls and continuous auditing, BDO also assist businesses in designing and implementing various governance and compliances reviews to ensure that the company operates within the boundaries of relevant legislation and regulations.
BDO’s Centre of Excellence for GRC could assist to:
- Benchmark Corporate Governance practices against best practice or regulatory standards including entity level controls assessment;
- Board Effectiveness Evaluation including review of Terms of References for Board & Board Committees;
- Establish Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) capability to help you take strategic, calculated risks, while managing the numerous threats and risks that can impede organisational growth;
- Assist in managing all regulatory and legal compliance requirements;
- Assess Anti-Fraud processes, identify potential fraud risks and recommend improvements to internal controls to address the risks;
- Assess compliance with specific regulations including Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), ISO 37001, SOX 404, J-Sox, Basel II, and many others; and
- Establish platform or capability for continuous controls monitoring and continuous auditing.