Economic realities exert constant pressure on our business environment and it is inevitable for some corporations to undertake a restructuring or reorganisation plan with the objective of maximising its shareholders’ value.
We are able to assist you in the following:
- Review the existing corporate structure and capital structure of the business
- Examine and determine the operating requirements of the business in terms of investments in fixed assets, employment of personnel, range of products, markets, marketing strategies and working capital requirements
- Determine growth prospects of the business and relate this to the appropriate corporate structure and capital structure
- Recommend an appropriate restructuring plan and assist in implementation of the plan
We assist troubled companies, their lenders, shareholders and other stakeholders in businesses which are underperforming or facing financial crisis.
We provide hands-on and a tailored approach in our Financial Restructuring services covering the following:
- Reviewing the financial position of the business
- Identifying issues or factors for the underperformance or which had resulted in the company being in financial distress
- Reviewing the future viability of the business including the cash flow projections and profit estimates
- Evaluating the short term and long term options
- Acting as an intermediary in re-establishing the trust between the company and its financial stakeholders
- Developing and assisting in the implementation of the preferred financial/ debt restructuring plans
- Acting as Independent Financial Adviser for lenders