Corporate Tax Compliance & Advisory
Under the Self Assessment System (SAS), taxpayers are required to self-assess their respective tax liabilities and ensure that the correct amount of taxes is paid on time. From the drawing up of tax computation worksheets to the submission of statutory tax returns, we seek to understand the nature of our clients’ businesses and provide comprehensive compliance services to them, regardless of the size and industry in which they operate.
Further every business decision has a potential tax impact. Even when businesses have not changed, with ever changing tax legislation, what was tax efficient yesterday may no longer be tax efficient today. Our tax professionals are at hand to apply our extensive knowledge and experience to help identify the tax opportunities and risks for our clients.
Our services in the corporate tax advisory include:
- Group tax efficiency diagnostic reviews
- Review of transactions for tax optimisation and applicable tax relief(s)
- Tax planning on corporate and group restructuring
- Advice on tax efficient business financing and cash management
- Tax advice on capital allowance and expenditure decisions
- Withholding tax and international tax advice on cross border investments/projects