Corporate Tax Compliance & Advisory
Under the Self Assessment System (SAS), taxpayers are required to self-assess their respective tax liabilities and ensure that the correct amount is paid on time. From the drawing up of tax computation worksheets to the submission of statutory tax returns, we seek to understand the nature of our clients’ businesses and provide compliance services that are tailored to each and every company, regardless of size and field of operation.
Further every business decision has its potential tax impact. Even when the business itself has not changed, with ever changing tax legislations, what was tax efficient yesterday may no longer be as efficient today. Our tax professionals are at hand to apply our extensive knowledge and experience to help you identify the tax opportunities and risks to your company.
Our services in the corporate tax advisory include:
- Group tax efficiency diagnostic reviews
- Review of transactions for tax optimisation and applicable tax relief(s)
- Tax planning on corporate and group restructuring
- Advice on tax efficient business financing and cash management
- Tax advice on capital allowance and expenditure decisions
- Withholding tax and international tax advice on cross border investments/projects