Capital Market Transactions
A listed company will require ongoing financial advice with regards to any contemplated transactions. It is essential that a listed company complies with the requirements and guidelines of the relevant regulatory authorities and take-over code.
Our Corporate Finance team can advise on the technical issues surrounding listed company transactions, as well as give practical advice on the mechanics of the deal process itself. We will work closely with you to ensure that we meet your requirements and your planned timetable.
With regards to listed company transactions, our Corporate Finance team is able to:
- Advise on the requirements and guidelines of the relevant regulatory authorities and take-over code with regard to any particular transaction
- Prepare any shareholders’ circular(s) and/or notices as required
- Provide advice on structuring
- Provide independent advice and fairness opinion
- Co-ordinate the work of other advisers on the transaction