Soh Pin Tau has been in the tax practice for over 17 years. Prior to joining BDO, she was previously with KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd and Deloitte Tax Services Sdn Bhd.
She has been handling tax compliance for both individuals and corporate clients. Her clientele includes corporate clients in manufacturing, trading, construction and property development, investment holding, professional service provider, hotels, retails, information technology, logistics and financial institutions.
In addition, she has been involving in the following assignments:
• Transfer pricing
• Income tax audit and health check
• Tax advisory covers withholding tax, real property gains tax (RPGT), stamp duty (SD)
• Sales and service tax (SST)
She was also involved in few GST implementations, health check and advisory assignments for clients in various industries.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / EDUCATION
- Member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Licensed Tax Agent under Section 153 of the Income Tax Act, 1967
- MBA in Accounting & Finance, University of Malaya
- BSC in Accounting & Finance, University of London