Joe is the newly appointed Executive Director of BDO in Myanmar.
Joe was previously a Director of Advisory at BDO in Malaysia, where he has led, managed and assisted in Review of Internal Control and Risk Management for companies in various industries which include Financial Institutions, Manufacturing, Trading, Property Development, Construction, Oil and Gas and etc. He has also been involved in Corporate Governance Review, Risk Management Review, forensic audit and Pre-IPO Internal Audit Review.
Prior to joining BDO’s Governance Advisory Department, Joe was attached with BDO Audit and PwC Audit where he has gained extensive Statutory Audit experience. He has also managed a portfolio of public listed and multinational corporations from Healthcare, Manufacturing, Trading, Property Development and Construction industries.
In addition to the above companies, Joe was also attached with Public Investment Bank in the Finance Department as an Assistant Finance Manager, where he has involved in the regulatory reporting such as Basel I, II & III reporting.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / EDUCATION
- Certified Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (CMIIA)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountant (MIA)
- Master of Business Administration (Distinction), University of Wollongong, Australia
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons), University of Putra Malaysia