08 June 2022
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur, BDO Penang, BDO Johor Bahru
Contact: Bonnie Tham
Job overview and key responsibilities
You will be assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments supporting the audit seniors and managers. This includes performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all opinions and testing conclusions.
You will gain exposure to a diverse client base.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
- A recognised degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification
- Those who are currently pursuing a recognised Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Active Involvement in extra-curricular activities in school/university
- A strong team player, analytical mindset and has good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and oral English
Kindly submit your resume with a recent photograph, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts to [email protected] Kindly indicate the position at the subject matter of your email application for our reference.