Audit Assistant Manager/Manager
BDO.LiveSite.Careers.Locations: BDO Malaysia, BDO Penang, BDO Johor Bahru
BDO.LiveSite.Careers.ContactPerson: Bonnie Tham
Founded in 1964, BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional services firm providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO) to businesses ranging from established multinational conglomerates to growth-oriented organisations, whether public or private.
BDO’s distinctive reputation is built upon our commitment that a culture of people is the centerpiece of our business and hence ~ Because Relationships Matter, supported by four main components: People, Development, Purpose and Recognition.
People - We create a supportive and collaborative environment build on trust.
Development - We are committed to nurture our people to grow professionally and personally. We simply believe ‘Your Career Our Journey’.
Purpose - We empower our people to make a positive difference in our organisation ~ for themselves.
Recognition - We have a strong local presence under the network of a growing global BDO organisation and a credible brand.
Job overview and key responsibilities
You will lead and manage the engagement team on audit assignments of a portfolio of clients in various industries. You will guide and mentor your team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results and service delivery to clients.
You will be managing timely billings and collections as well as risk management of the engagements involved, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients. You are expected to provide guidance and mentoring of junior team members on their personal growth and career progression.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience and Education:
- More than 4 years of working experience preferably in a professional services environment
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and managing teams
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification and / or membership in Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Analytical mindset and possess leadership qualities
- Good communication and people management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team members
- Strong written and verbal command of English
Kindly submit your application together with your resume, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts.