Audit Assistant Manager / Manager
09 May 2022
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur, BDO Penang, BDO Johor Bahru
Contact: Bonnie Tham
Job overview and key responsibilities
You will lead and manage the engagement team on audit assignments of a portfolio of clients in various industries. You will guide and mentor your team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results and service delivery to clients.
You will be managing timely billings and collections as well as risk management of the engagements involved, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients. You are expected to provide guidance and mentoring of junior team members on their personal growth and career progression.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience and Education:
- More than 4 years of working experience preferably in a professional services environment
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and managing teams
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification and / or membership in Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Analytical mindset and possess leadership qualities
- Good communication and people management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team members
- Strong written and verbal command of English
Kindly submit your resume with a recent photograph, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts to [email protected] Kindly indicate the position at the subject matter of your email application for our reference.