Global Risk Landscape 2020 - The Integrity Index
23 June 2020
The 5th edition of the BDO Global Risk Landscape report has been published today. The theme of this year’s report is ‘The Integrity Index’.
Reputation and brand damage topped the risk agenda for global business leaders in 2019. In view of this, the 2020 Global Risk Landscape has centred around the imperative for integrity to be embedded in the very core of a business. The research will seek to define what business integrity should look like for 2020, with a view to building an ‘integrity index’ by which businesses must live and breathe in order to succeed in this changing landscape.
In addition, following the format of our previous reports, we have also explored the top risks for 2020. Whilst business leaders recognise integrity as an important risk, in terms of other global risks businesses feel least prepared for, “economic slowdown” has leapt up the rankings, with computer crime and computer hacking coming second and business interruption third.
Download the Global Risk Landscape 2020 report to find out:
- What threats businesses see to their reputation
- How and why customer confidence in a business is vital and what businesses can do to build or regain that confidence
- What factors executives think are the most important for building future integrity
- Whether businesses ‘integrity washing’, placing more importance on being perceived to have integrity than actually prioritising their integrity strategy
- How businesses can prepare for the unexpected or unknown to aid their recovery
What does the risk landscape look like for your region?
We have prepared three regional risk white papers that explore the differing business risks and attitudes to risk for EMEA, Americas and APAC regions. Download the main report and access our regional risk white papers, all with a simple one-time registration.
The reports may be downloaded below.