We're here to help.
As the current local and global environment drives a focus on the management of immediate issues and corporate responses to COVID-19, organisations may have reduced oversight over the ultimate longer term impact of measures being undertaken now.
The financial performance of corporations is also under immense pressure, and this presents challenges to leaders as well as individual employees.
This combination of factors may increase the temptation and propensity for opportunistic and fraudulent activity by individuals against corporations or by corporations, through transactional and financial statement manipulation, against stakeholders, trading partners and/or, regulators.
Examples of schemes observed and expected in the current environment include:
- Bribery and corruption
- Financial Fraud
- Supply chain fraud
- Code of conduct breaches
- Cash theft (via fradulent creditor and payroll schemes)
- Fraudulent applications fo rloans and debtor financing
- Cyber breaches
- Unauthorised access/disclosure of confidential information
- Bullying and harassment claims
- Overstatement of revenue
- Margin manipulation
- Timesheet and leave fraud
We bring to bear extensive experience, deep analytical skills and innovative use of technology to provide clients the resources needed, when and where they are needed, to address their concerns with as little disruption to operations as possible. We provide a variety of services to organisations, their counsel and their stakeholders.
- We have extensive experience in conducting investigative assignments, and in supporting clients and counsel through litigation.
Independent & Objective
- We are an independent firm and exercise objectively to provide clear, objective and unbiased analysis and support.
Recognised by Legal Counsel
- We have provided support to and worked closely with a range of legal firms and submitted evidence on a range of matters in court.
Download our full brochure below.