Tax Associate/Senior - Transfer Pricing
02 January 2023
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur
Contact: Bonnie Tham
Founded in 1964, BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional services firm providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO) to businesses ranging from established multinational conglomerates to growth-oriented organisations, whether public or private.
BDO’s distinctive reputation is built upon our commitment that a culture of people is the centerpiece of our business and hence ~ Because Relationships Matter, supported by four main components: People, Development, Purpose and Recognition.
People - We create a supportive and collaborative environment build on trust.
Development - We are committed to nurture our people to grow professionally and personally. We simply believe ‘Your Career Our Journey’.
Purpose - We empower our people to make a positive difference in our organisation ~ for themselves.
Recognition - We have a strong local presence under the network of a growing global BDO organisation and a credible brand.
Job overview and key responsibilities
- Assist businesses with transfer pricing planning and risk management for their cross-border transactions involving different tax jurisdictions from country to country
- Work with an experienced, friendly team alongside inspiring leaders
- Understand the client’s business by conducting functional analysis interviews
- Carry out benchmarking studies to determine arm’s length pricing
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Plan and develop inter-company transfer pricing policies
- Develop transfer pricing strategies to deal with tax authorities in respect of audit & investigations
Education and professional skills / knowledge
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification
- Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent command in English and good report writing skills
- Resourceful, committed and keen to develop a long term career in taxation
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving abilities
Kindly submit your application via this link together with your resume, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts.