Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Technology Advisory
02 January 2023
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur
Contact: Bonnie Tham
Founded in 1964, BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional services firm providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO) to businesses ranging from established multinational conglomerates to growth-oriented organisations, whether public or private.
BDO’s distinctive reputation is built upon our commitment that a culture of people is the centerpiece of our business and hence ~ Because Relationships Matter, supported by four main components: People, Development, Purpose and Recognition.
People - We create a supportive and collaborative environment build on trust.
Development - We are committed to nurture our people to grow professionally and personally. We simply believe ‘Your Career Our Journey’.
Purpose - We empower our people to make a positive difference in our organisation ~ for themselves.
Recognition - We have a strong local presence under the network of a growing global BDO organisation and a credible brand.
Job overview and key responsibilities
We are looking for experienced hires to join our Technology Advisory practice, which provides services in third party attestations (such as Risk Management in Technology (RMiT) Audits, SOC 2 and WebTrust for Certification Authorities/Public Key Infrastructure), IT in External Audit, IT Internal Audit, Forensic Technology, IT System Attestation, System Integration, , Data Analytics and Application Testing, ICT Infrastructure and Architecture Advisory, IT Strategic Planning, Cyber Risk & Information Security Management and Business Continuity Management.
Our Technology Advisory practice advises organisations on how best to use Information Technology in achieving their business objectives whilst ensuring the appropriate controls are in place.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience & Education:
- A recognised degree in Information Technology/ Computer Information System, Data Analytics or Accounting Information System with at least a second class upper and/or a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) holder
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced with network and security solutions (i.e. routers, switches, firewalls, VPN solutions, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Office 365 Security, Virtual Machines, and Endpoint Security
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced with Financial and IT application (SAP, Autocount, Netsuit, Power BI & My SQL)
- Great awareness of cyber-security trends emerging threats
- Basic understanding of IT governance and audit methodologies
- Proficient in English language, both spoken and written
- Able to travel (local & overseas)
Kindly submit your application via this link together with your resume, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts.