Internship - Technology Risk (IT Audit)
09 May 2022
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur
Contact: Bonnie Tham
We are looking for interns to join our Risk and Technology Advisory practice, which provides services in IT in External Audit, IT Internal Audit, Risk and Control Advisory, Forensic Technology, IT Attestation, System Integration, Data Analytics, ICT Infrastructure and Architecture Advisory, IT Strategic Planning and Business Continuity Management.
• Assist more senior members of the engagement team in executing audits using computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs).
• Report identified issues to more senior members of the engagement team.
• Ensure timely completion of engagement deliverables.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience & Education:
- A recognized degree in any degree, with at least a second class upper and a passion to have a career in analytics and technology.
- Proficient in English language, both spoken and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Kindly submit your resume with a recent photograph, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts to [email protected] Kindly indicate the position at the subject matter of your email application for our reference.