Audit Senior Manager/ Director
31 March 2023
Location: BDO Kuala Lumpur, BDO Penang, BDO Johor Bahru
Contact: Bonnie Tham
Founded in 1964, BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional services firm providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO) to businesses ranging from established multinational conglomerates to growth-oriented organisations, whether public or private.
BDO’s distinctive reputation is built upon our commitment that a culture of people is the centerpiece of our business and hence ~ Because Relationships Matter, supported by four main components: People, Development, Purpose and Recognition.
People - We create a supportive and collaborative environment build on trust.
Development - We are committed to nurture our people to grow professionally and personally. We simply believe ‘Your Career Our Journey’.
Purpose - We empower our people to make a positive difference in our organisation ~ for themselves.
Recognition - We have a strong local presence under the network of a growing global BDO organisation and a credible brand.
Job overview and key responsibilities:
You will be directing and driving the success of multiple audit engagements whilst engaging and developing top talents of the firm. You are expected to deliver exceptional client service and be a trusted business advisor. Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with our network of clients, business associates and profession is key and the ability to identify new areas of service clients, generate leads and cross selling other service areas is essential.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience and Education:
- More than 6 years of working experience, preferably in a professional services experience
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and managing teams is an added advantage
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification and / or membership in Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Possess an analytical mindset and leadership qualities
- Good communication and people management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team members
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
Kindly submit your application via this link together with your resume, along with copies of your latest academic and professional transcripts.