Indirect Tax Advisory
Businesses can incur significant compliance and administrative cost dealing with the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) for declaration of imports and exports. Structuring transactions to achieve correct classification, valuation, customs rate of goods amongst others, would reduce the cost of doing business.
Our services include:-
- Application for indirect tax exemption and refund, tariff classification and trade facilitation arrangements
- Reviewing of agreement, transaction, voluntary declaration, etc.
- Customs valuation and transfer pricing review
- Managing customs audits and investigations
- Making representations to RMCD for rulings and dispute resolutions