Governance, Risk and Compliance
Because sometimes you need a professional
BDO’s managed Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Services provide a structured on-demand service approach to your GRC requirements while providing sufficient consideration as to the right approach for your organisation's culture, people and values. Our managed GRC service credentials include professionals with extensive experience, leading edge processes and innovative technologies. We help clients to reduce the cost of GRC as controls can be continuously monitored, shortfalls remedied timely and continuous auditing facilitated.
In addition, BDO’s Centre of Excellence for GRC could assist to:
- Benchmark Corporate Governance practices against best practice or regulatory standards including entity level controls assessment;
- Establish Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) capability to help you take strategic, calculated risks, while managing the numerous threats and risks that can impede organisational growth;
- Assist in managing all regulatory and legal compliance requirements;
- Assess Anti-Fraud processes, identify potential fraud risks and recommend improvements to internal controls to address the risks;
- Assess compliance with specific regulations including Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), ISO 37001, SOX 404, J-Sox, Basel II, and many others; and
- Establish platform or capability for continuous controls monitoring and continuous auditing.