Ken Wai started his career in 2007 with BDO. He manages a portfolio of listed and non-listed audit clients, which are involved in plantation, manufacturing, hospitality, property development, construction, gaming, micro-finance and trading activities. In addition, he has experience in the audits of NGOs and donor funded projects like UNDP, UNOPS, Global Fund and World Bank.
Ken Wai has also been involved in other assignments, which includes the preparation of accountants' reports as well as reviews of prospective financial information and proforma financial information for submission to relevant authorities for various corporate exercises, including IPOs. His experience also extends to cross border acquisitions/due diligence exercises.
The diversity of his clientele entailed him working on projects across Malaysia, Cambodia and China.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / EDUCATION
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountants (ACPA)
- Member of the Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors (KICPAA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)